Well tomorrow is my birthday so I may be doing this a day early but it is ok I can always blog twice in one month...


Went to the dentist it wasn't a good visit found out that I have cavity and need some work done ouch!!

Well I am still jobless although I have gotten some interviews that is a + . Started a linked in page though and it has gotten me some really good connections to jobs that I didn't know were out there.


My friend Aaron got in a really bad car accident so I have been helping him out when I can. Had a seizure wasn't fun at all although I am ok now Yeah!!


Went to camp and got a new nickname butter yeah I know it is a food group but the story behind it is a great one. Been having some fun with the house that we are fixing up as well the yard is looking better.


My aunt Ann and Julia are home so I get to hangout with them it is such a joy to see them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

days go by

New Experiance

CHRISTMAS 2019...