CHRISTMAS 2019...




Christmas was at Deanna's in   Montana 

 it's so easy to say hello when you are coming together that is my niece Adler she just turned 1!

 Deanna on the trail to go see the park by her house and get out of the house for a while since it had stop snowing 

 my brother who I hadn't seen in a whole year I still miss him and his little pride and joy she is a daddy girls 
 Looking at horses for the first time was a great experience especially when they are so up close and personal 




 The family I love taking picture the other two people are Deanna partents Tom and Nancy and yes we do have two Tom's 
 new Nutcracker of the year 
 my niece  Adler she is such a funny kid and love taking pictures
 Christmas dinner the who family together at last we have came together from five different states
 she loves to try hats on and she found one that she just had to try on
 the middle school across the street from me we having a up rower over how stupid it was they have to pay the price because the teacher went on strike

 my god father got a nutceraker for me to up in his display of Christmas lights he always go all out
couldn't not get the snow man though as well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

days go by

New Experiance