The apples turning into apple sauces Are we done peeling yet?

Is it apple sauce yet it smells so good it makes the house smell good too

The taste test stage begins!
This is my friend coco we are making so yummy dinner for each other!

the end product
of course you have to have cookies ! yummy!
End of the summer picnic at my favorite place in Tacoma it’s called Titlow park!
my brother and I coaching soccer together last season!












Nisqually wildlife refuge



 really! (my dad says that it’s funny)


 






went to zumba tonning with my mother it was quite fun espeaily since i havent done it in such a long time. wasnt able to take pictures thought because  it was at the YMCA but itwas still fun. our teacher is really understand too nly  on suday instead of it being "reagular zumba" it is a class called zumba toning it is much slower and with wights it is very much a good workout and something fun that my mom and i do togeather every week.

Well Halloween has come and gone we didnt have nearly as many kids come to our door as usual but I heard that their was a little girl who showed up at our door and gave my mom night terrors for a while she was wearing a white dress with blood poured all over it.I wasnt anything to scary this year i just wore a bunch or makeup and my hair up in curly mess.

I started my practuim at L&L learning Center where i used to work which is  very nice to be working with little kids again but sometimes it is a little hard when people bring in their little brother it makes me miss Donvoan very much but other then that it is good to be "working" again or at least doing something during the day.

my class is going quite well i am only taking one class because it is a practium so it takes up a lot of time. I am doing a book project and the subject for my book project is differant types of relationship i think.  

The picture below is the cover of the book that i am reading in my college class it is call DIBS in search of self.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

days go by

New Experiance

CHRISTMAS 2019...