Got back from visiting you, so far all good news but life is slow..







Started on my book about what it is like when you give your child up for adoption; again as you already know been working on it with my aunt as well. So she can tell a little bit about how it feels to have a close adoption. She said that it is a life full of unanswered questions. That only her birth
mother can answer.

I now have the benihana picture  on my desk next to the picture of Donovan and I on his day of his birth. It's was so great to see how big he is getting. It also helps me keep going  on days when I don't really feel like working .

Well I got a temp job at REI which is now a start date of May 7th ugh! I have gotten way to many start dates it's crazy. What is really cool and I absolutely love is a got to get a shift on swing yeah I work 3pm to 1130pm yeah it is great because I still get to sleep in.

Oh I went to a job fair with my mom just because REI is only a temp so I really wanted to find something permanent  and it is working out so far the Starbucks roasting plant is looking for warehouse workers as well so I have been talking to the hiring guy there too. Can't believe that i am old enough to be finding jobs in the career field I want yes I did just say career I know crazy to me as well.














Finished my warehouse program and my sister- in- law has her medical school ceremony on the 16th which I am so happy for her she has been working hard.







Started a book series that I am loving as well which is really nice especially when the sun is out so I can go on my back deck and read with the doggies laying down getting some sun with me.

Haven't really been doing much else but trying to find a job.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

days go by

New Experiance

CHRISTMAS 2019...